Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sick of Birthdays

I never thought I would say that I am sick of birthdays, but here I sit exhausted, and never wanting to go to a 21st birthday party again. For some reason all of my friends have turned 21 this month. It has been amazingly fun, but quiet tiring and expensive. Limos and VIP tables, over priced drinks...yeah, thanks, but I'm now all set. I just want to sit and sleep for the rest of the summer. 
Before we left for Boston. Yes, the limo is hot pink!

I think my parents are sick of it too. Me strolling in at 4am, waking them up. I think both them and myself are ready for me to go back to school.  My friend actually went home the other night and was so drunk she peed on her mom. I love it! I haven't had an experience like that yet, and I keep telling my mom she should be thankful, but she isn't buying it. 

Is anyone a restaurant worker in this class? If so what bothers you the most about it? Lets share our pains together!

8 comments:

  1. Elena, shut up your friend did not pee on her mom! I am in the same boat as you on the 21st birthday's but luckily my friends have been more spread out then yours. I have eight really good friends from school and for the past six months I have had a birthday every month to go to, my wallet is hurting but I feel bad declining because everyone came to my birthday so I feel obligated! My last friend turns 21 on August 8th thank god for my wallet's sake but I have had a lot of fun. I guess in 10 more years when we all are married with kids we will be wishing for these nights out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious about your friend! I've had a friend puke on their mom while drunk but pee! haha no. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very funny and absolutely awful at the same time! I feel sorry for her poor mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could tell you that the outrageous birthday parties end at 21 but unfortunately they don't. My friends, who are in their mid-twenties, still opt for booze cruises and party buses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I can't believe your friend peed on her mom! That's insane. And yeah, i'm glad all my friends have already had their 21st birthdays-I was always broke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has she found an apartment yet, or did her Mom forgive her? There must have been Hell to pay for sure.
    Very entertaining, keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elena, I feel like I am ready to go back to school too. There have been a lot of crazy nights during this summer. Peeing on one's mom is a pretty impressive of a story though. I'm not sure if I could beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did everyone in the picture fit in that limo? I know it's a big limo, but that's a lot of people! Hope you enjoy these last few weeks of summer!

    ReplyDelete